Role: Protection Officer
Reporting To : Program Coordinator and Protection Advisor .
● Follow up on protection activities within WND’s centers in Lebanon.
● Follow up on administrative work related to protection projects.
● Follow up and coordinate , with program coordinator and protection advisor, in regards to externals contractors’ work within the centers.
● Writing required reports on the work, including activities, challenges, and recommendation.
● Regular and continuous coordination with the Program Coordinator and the Protection Advisor.
● Receiving and referring cases to the specialists.
●Referring cases to other service providers in coordination with case managers when needed.
●Coordination with other associations operating within Bekaa and attending Task Forces meetings .
● Education level: university degree in a degree in psychology or psychological counseling is preferred.
● Knowledge of humanitarian work in the Syrian context.
● Ability to communicate and empathize with people.
● Good leadership and teamwork skills.
● Ability to work in a team and independently.
● High communication and coordination skills.
● Good skills in working and following-up remotely when necessary.
● Good skills in reporting and using Microsoft software.
● Good level in English language.
● Carrying feminist values and supporting women's rights.
● Commitment to the principles of humanitarian work, the principles of Women Now, and the ethics of the profession