Requires a Cover Letter?:
Application Submissions Guideline:
All applications must be submitted to the below-mentioned link. Any application sent by e-mail will not be taken into consideration.
Contact Person Name:
Contact Person Position:
Head of Human Resources
Contact Person Email:
- Planning and implementation,
- Facilitators will commit to attending all workshops required before the implementation, with a maximum absence of 10 % (The first two days are mandatory).
- Implement the sessions in a periodical manner and evaluate each session with the caregivers.
- Revise sessions according to each feedback/evaluation, and constantly adapt approaches and exercises with the Psychosocial Support Technical officer follow-up.
- Ensure that all activities are done in an appropriate location in line with minimum standards.
- Ensure that all caregivers are aware of any Feedback and Complaint Mechanism.
- Ensure any specific organization assessment tools are implemented where applicable.
- Ensure the use of good facilitation skills that make caregivers feel comfortable and enhance their participation and personal development
- Ensure that caregivers are not exposed to any form of harm or stress during the activity and that they feel safe and respected.
- Ensure participation of caregivers in the program in a non-discriminatory, and gender-sensitive appropriate approach.
- Respect and Abid by the organization's internal code of conduct and child protection/safeguarding policy.
- Reporting and referral
- Report any medium/high-risk cases to the child protection technical officer who will then refer them to the appropriate agencies
- Submit monthly reports to the PSS technical officer, and any other report when requested.
- Other duties
- Represent War Child Holland, when requested and is necessary.
- Provide needed information during operational and financial audits during audits of projects.
- Attend and participate in local and capacity-building events as needed.
- Work within a team and have a professional and ethical attitude towards all involved.
- Use feedback provided by the PSS technical officer to improve the practice.
- Attend and practice in reflection meetings when needed.
Profile of PSS Facilitator with caregivers:
- University degree in sociology, psychology, or any other related fields
- 24 years of age and above.
- Have experience working with parents and ideally be a parent themselves.
- They should be emotionally mature, empathic, and comfortable working with groups.
- Should show competency during the TOF.
- Preferably, facilitators should be from the community.
- Should be motivated and flexible.
- Should have good communication skills.
- Proof of good behavior should be provided, if available.
- At least two references should be provided (former employer, first job: reference from other sources such as school or community leader).
21 Sep, 2023
Children & Youth
Thursday, 28 September 2023
Period of Employment:
< 800 (USD)
Education Degree Details:
1 to 2 years
- North Lebanon