Interested applicants are encouraged to submit their CVs along with the cover letter and their Individual Registration by email to [email protected], mentioning the title of the position in the email subject.
Applicants must submit their CVs between 8:00 AM & 4:00 PM ONLY, Emails without cover letter and Individual Registration (اخراج قيد) or wrong content in the subject will be DISMISSED.
- Major responsibilities (85%):
- undertaking assessments.
- planning and providing appropriate treatment plans.
- giving advice and support to patients, family members and teachers.
- writing reports.
- maintaining records and case notes.
- liaising with doctors, physiotherapists, teachers, family members and care givers.
- performing controlled therapy sessions with individuals, groups and/or families.
- perform other duties as required (5%)
- Assessing, diagnosing, screening, and preventing language, speech, and swallowing disorders.
- Communicating with the patient, and liaising with their family members, physicians, and teachers to design effective treatment plans.
- Using tried and tested therapies in combination with new, innovative techniques to provide the best care.
- Keeping up to date with advancements in the field by attending conferences, conducting research, and expanding professional and academic networks.
- Educating patients and their families on speech disorders and available therapies.
- Taking detailed notes on patient history and progress.
- Providing mentoring and workshops to speech therapy students.
Evaluating patient progress and implementing changes to therapy programs as required