Special Needs Teacher - Beqaa
Requires a Cover Letter?:
Application Submissions Guideline:
Interested applicants are encouraged to submit their CVs along with the cover letter and their Individual Registration by email to [email protected], mentioning the title of the position in the email subject.
Applicants must submit their CVs between 8:00 AM & 4:00 PM ONLY, Emails without cover letter and Individual Registration (اخراج قيد) or wrong content in the subject will be DISMISSED.
Contact Person Email:
- Major responsibilities (85%):
- Identify the needs of assigned students through formal and informal assessments.
- Review referral data, history, and assessment data to develop appropriate goals and objectives for each student.
- Confer with general education teachers regarding the educational, social, emotional, and physical needs and objectives of each student.
- Plan, develop and implement individualized learning plans for each student.
- Design appropriate teaching strategies
- Prepare instructional materials and lesson plans according to Individual Educational Plans (IEPs).
- Review IEPs with parents, school administrator and general education teachers.
- Utilize appropriate methods of learning delivery and instruction to meet the needs of each student in the Least Restrictive Environment (LRE)
- Monitor, evaluate and document each student's progress utilizing appropriate measurements and assessment devices.
- Prepare timely progress reports for each student.
- Develop and implement necessary interventions and strategies to promote achievement of student objectives.
- Collaborate and consult with general school personnel regarding the implementation of the IEPs and special educational services.
- Modify and adapt conventional educational programs and curriculum to meet the requirements of special needs students.
- Maintain regular communication with parents by means of email, phone calls, conferences, and progress reports.
- Assist parents with understanding and supporting educational objectives, learning expectations and behavioral standards.
- Ensure adherence to reasonable rules of classroom discipline and order to maintain a secure and effective learning environment.
- Manage student behavior through monitoring, supervising, and assessing behavioral patterns.
- Utilize appropriate corrective methods to modify behavior.
- Develop and implement Behavioral Intervention Plans (BIPs) where necessary.
- Instruct students on socially acceptable behaviors and personal development skills.
- Prepare special needs students for inclusion and transition to mainstream.
- Maintain accurate and complete records in compliance with school district regulations and legal requirements.
- Maintain a current knowledge of special education best practices and trends.
- Perform other duties as required (5%)
- Attend and participate in capacity building trainings.
- Abide by the security policies and procedures and report any incidents or breaches to line manager.
- 4 days field work with students in school
- 1 day office every 2 weeks in Mount Lebanon Head Quarter.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Line Manager.
06 Dec, 2021
Monday, 13 December 2021
Period of Employment:
< 800 (USD)
Education Degree Details:
• Bachelor’s degree in special needs education.
2 to 3 years