Social Media Specialist
Registration by email to [email protected], mentioning the title of the position in the email subject.
Applicants must submit their CVs between 8:00 AM & 4:00 PM ONLY, Emails without an Individual Registration (اخراج قيد) or wrong content in the subject will be considered irrelevant.
- Responsible for creating and publishing content on all social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Tiktok in additional to URDA’s website.
- Create info graphics and presentation materials to simplify communication of complex concepts and data.
- Edit video clips for use on social media platforms.
- Optimize graphics and video content for media platforms.
- Build relationship with URDA’s Sectors and establish collaboration with other team members.
- Design layout of images, graphics, videos, and another artwork.
- Regularly check and track content.
- Work in a Diverse team with professionals such as web developer, social media executives and photographers to improve content strategy.
- Design the contents of publications based on the URDA’s Designs and visibility style, editorial policy, and publishing specifications.
- Promote adherence to publication standards and goals.
- Use photo-editing software and layout software to create designs.
- Responsible for enhancing the image of URDA on social media.
- Creating social media campaigns for events and seasonal projects.
- Mount Lebanon