Shelter and Relief Reporting Coordinator
Interested applicants are encouraged to submit their CVs along with a cover letter and their Individual Registration by email to [email protected], mentioning the title of the position in the email subject.
Applicants must submit their CVs between 8:00 AM & 4:00 PM ONLY, Emails without a cover letter and Individual Registration (اخراج قيد) or wrong content in the subject will be considered irrelevant.
Please Download the Quiz found in the link below, then answer the questions of the Quiz, then send it back attached along with your CV.
- Develops different types of proposals for the sectors’ projects and programs addressed to for different local, regional and international donors.
- Develops annual statistics, studies and reports related to the sectors’ projects, programs and beneficiaries.
- Oversees completing and following up on all types of paper works related to the programs and projects he/she is supervising.
- Assists the field team in planning and organizing the activities of the sectors’ projects and programs he/she is supervising.
- Develops and revises narrative, financial and M&E reports in coordination with the related departments and submits them to donors and management upon request.
- Follows up on incoming and outgoing communication related to the programs and projects he/she is supervising, updates the related parties and takes the necessary actions when needed.
- Coordinates with other sectors and departments joint activities and delegation visits.
- Attends all sector meetings in Lebanon and updates all interested parties with the major decisions and strategies.
- Attends all internal sector meetings, develops meeting minutes and follows up with employees about the completion of their assigned tasks, and the implementation of any decisions.
- Oversees archiving all documents related to the sectors’ programs, projects, and activities in paper and electronic formats.
- Reports to donors on implementation updates via dedicated reporting portals.
- Reports all problems faced during implementation to the line manager and proposes quick, effective, cost-efficient and time-efficient solutions.
- Undertakes any duties assigned to him / her by his / her direct manager if they are related to the program.
- Mount Lebanon