S/GBV Case Manager
Requires a Cover Letter?:
Contact Person Email:
- Properly assess and refer people in need of mental health support/treatment to specialized services.
- Provide case-management to people, including through outreach activities.
- Provide appropriate psycho-social support to the persons enrolled in the project.
- Coordinate with the multidisciplinary team for the implementation of all MHPSS activities.
- Provide awareness sessions to the persons in the area of intervention including informal activities.
- Participate in the development of URDA's case management system and monitoring system and help to ensure that GBV community workers utilize these systems correctly and consistently. Support adherence to GBV referral protocols and guiding principles for working with survivors.
- Follow GBV guiding principles of respect, confidentiality, and safety/security and non- discrimination while providing services.
- Provide professional and confidential casa management services to survivors of GBV, grounded in the URDA holistic, survivor-centered approach (respect wishes, decisions of survivors).
- Establish a hotline and proper management to ensure that survivors can access information about service provision and that action can be taken to facilitate their ability to receive services in a timely fashion.
- Work with stakeholders to develop and strengthen referral networks and monitor the implementation of the referral pathway to improve survivors’ access to confidential, safe GBV services in a timely manner to meet their needs. (include referral pathway to internal and external service providers to ensure liaison with PHCs in the region like Damour medical center and Dar Al Wafaa Medical center in Aramoun through specialized gynecologists and midwives).
- Document client information through accurate filling of intake and consent forms and ensure confidential and safe storage.
- In consultations with S/GBV team leader, develop and implement/ share monthly response plan and GBV key messages/issues based on case trends to disseminate information on services available and referral pathways.
- Work in collaboration with S/GBV team leader to ensure ongoing needs of women and girls are being met through prevention-related activities.
- Monitor monthly community outreach plan with community workers, based on case trends and ongoing needs of women and girls.
- Provide/facilitate GBV trainings for all relevant community actors, including; psychosocial First Aid Volunteers, Community Health Volunteers, women groups, other informal and formal community structures, and any other identified groups on GBV topics, including but not limited to: GBV basic concepts &referral pathways, guiding principles, sexual exploitation and abuse.
01 Apr, 2021
Human Rights & Protection
Sunday, 11 April 2021
Period of Employment:
< 800 (USD)
Education Degree Details:
A minimum of (3) three years of experience in relevant field and from working in a protection project implementation position in a humanitarian/recovery context.
2 to 3 years
- Mount Lebanon