Saida Center Coordinator
Requires a Cover Letter?:
Application Submissions Guideline:
Applicants must submit their CVs between 8:00 AM & 4:00 PM ONLY, Emails without an Individual Registration (اخراج قيد) or wrong content in the subject will be considered irrelevant.
Contact Person Email:
- Coordinating and communicating with the project coordinator with all details of the sessions (content of the sessions, registrations forms and list, attendance of beneficiaries list and report, absence, reasons for absence, session status, beneficiaries, any obstacles to implementation ...)
- Provide PSS services online/ in the center for CP and GBV beneficiaries
- Submit all reports requested by the project coordinator.
- Conducting project activities according to needs analysis
- Coordinating with local partners and communities
- Main contact person for beneficiaries and local authorities
- Set coordination meetings with Saida Municipality, Saida active NGOs and UNHCR.
- Attend South Protection UNHCR meetings
- Regular field visits to monitor the qualitative and quantitative implementation to assess the project’s implementation.
- Responding to requests for special cases which need individual attention and following the progress.
- Responsible for field level documentation (meeting minutes, attendance sheets, feedback by social workers)
- Monitor, evaluate and suggest changes and improvements in program and materials based on observations and discussions with beneficiaries, partners, Project Manager.
- Searching for adequate employees and partners for the implementation of the projects
- Participating in networking activities to extend the network.
- Actively organize and participate in team meetings.
- Ensure close collaboration and coordination with the Protection Manager
- Ensure procurement requests are presented on a timely basis to facilitate timely implementation of field activities, ensuring cost efficiency and donor regulations and procedures.
- Any thing related to the project requested by project manager.
22 Aug, 2022
Human Rights & Protection
Wednesday, 31 August 2022
Period of Employment:
< 800 (USD)
Education Degree Details:
Bachelor’s Degree in social sciences or equivalent
2 to 3 years
- South Lebanon
- Saida (Sidon)