Public Relations Administrator
Requires a Cover Letter?:
Application Submissions Guideline:
Applicants must submit their CVs between 8:00 AM & 4:00 PM ONLY, Emails without an Individual Registration (اخراج قيد) or wrong content in the subject will be considered irrelevant.
Contact Person Email:
- Contribute to the effective coordination with local community institutions to promote URDA, its activities, and objectives.
- Coordinate with the Media Department as per the Public Relations Director instructions to prepare a periodic media summary of URDA’s activities and distribute it to the interested institutions and individuals locally and internationally, in addition to participating in preparing the activities brochure and the induction supplement for URDA and any other media publications. (Assist in implementation and supervision of distribution).
- Participate in humanitarian work activities, enhancing participation in local and international platforms in general, and following up on updating the information of URDA's services on them.
- Participate in the planning and implementation of any campaigns, conferences or exhibitions carried out by URDA.
- Coordinate between all internal parties in URDA and the public relations department.
- Effective communication, and preparation of networking plans with local and international humanitarian institutions, embassies, and local agencies.
- Follow-up accreditation programs and grant requests with donors, especially embassies, and coordinates with the concerned sectors to nominate in grant programs.
- Work within the team and participate in the responsibilities and tasks assigned to all aspects of work in URDA and maintain the spirit of the group.
- Formulate of appropriate public relations plans and strategies.
- Work to improve URDA's mental image inside and outside URDA in coordination with the media department.
- Participate in the management of media relations and press requests.
- Write press releases, speeches, and other publications as per the Public Relations Instructions.
- Prepare monthly reports on completed tasks and make recommendations.
- Prepare a program for periodic visits to the local and international humanitarian institutions, embassies, and local agencies as per the Public Relations Director instructions.
- Assist the humanitarian sectors in translating documents to and from English when required.
08 Jun, 2022
Population/ Human Settlements
Friday, 24 June 2022
Period of Employment:
< 800 (USD)
Education Degree Details:
Public Relations, Political Science or any related field.
2 to 3 years
- Mount Lebanon