Public Relation Officer
Interested applicants are encouraged to submit their CVs along with the cover letter and their Individual Registration by email to [email protected], mentioning the title of the position in the email subject.
Applicants must submit their CVs between 8:00 AM & 4:00 PM ONLY, Emails without cover letter and Individual Registration (اخراج قيد) or wrong content in the subject will be DISMISSED.
- Contribute to the planning, preparation, follow-up of implementation and evaluation of the process of promoting the services and activities of URDA.
- Contribute to the effective coordination with local community institutions to promote URDA, its activities, and objectives.
- Coordinate with the Media Department to prepare a periodic media summary of URDA’s activities and distribute it to the interested institutions and individuals locally and internationally, in addition to participating in preparing the activities brochure and the induction supplement for URDA and any other media publications. (Assist in implementation and supervision of distribution).
- Prepare the necessary periodic reports that include statistics and future recommendations related to the public relations of URDA.
- Participate in humanitarian work activities, enhancing participation in local and international platforms in general, and following up on updating the information of URDA's services on them.
- Participate in the planning and implementation of any campaigns, conferences or exhibitions carried out by URDA.
- Coordinate between all internal parties in URDA and the public relations department.
- Effective communication, and preparation of networking plans with local and international humanitarian institutions, embassies, and local agencies.
- Follow-up accreditation programs and grant requests with donors, especially embassies, and coordinates with the concerned sectors to nominate in grant programs.
- Work within the team and participate in the responsibilities and tasks assigned to all aspects of work in URDA and maintain the spirit of the group.
- Formulate of appropriate public relations plans and strategies.
- Work to improve URDA's mental image inside and outside URDA in coordination with the media department.
- Participate in the management of media relations and press requests.
- Write press releases, speeches, and other publications.
- Prepare monthly reports on completed tasks and make recommendations.
- Prepare a program for periodic visits to the local and international humanitarian institutions, embassies, and local agencies.
- Represent URDA in the various media.
Assist the humanitarian sectors in translating documents to and from English when required
Daleel Madani, the civil society network, serves as a platform for organisations to post their professional opportunities, but is not involved in the recruitment process. The hiring organisation is solely responsible for the job and candidate selection.
- Mount Lebanon