Requires a Cover Letter?:
Application Submissions Guideline:
Interested applicants are encouraged to submit their CVs along with the cover letter and their Individual Registration by email to [email protected], mentioning the title of the position in the email subject.
Applicants must submit their CVs between 8:00 AM & 4:00 PM ONLY, Emails without cover letter and Individual Registration (اخراج قيد) or wrong content in the subject will be DISMISSED.
Contact Person Email:
- Program Management & Development
- Create and execute a work plan, spending plan and related systems to ensure that project deadlines are met, and targets achieved.
- Supervise and coach the Protection Officers to conduct surveys, participatory assessments and/or community consultations focused on protection concerns and the identification of Persons with Special Needs (PSN) among the refugee caseloads.
- Supervise and coach the protection officers to deliver awareness-raising activities for the community and refugee population on topics such as refugee rights, refugee legislation and responsibilities of refugees as well as training for relevant state and non-state service providers on refugee law and the rights of refugees and the responsibilities of the Government.
- Assist the protection officers with establishing a Referral Network of service providers for the community and refugee population and undertake advocacy interventions on behalf of the community and refugee caseload on different levels.
- Oversee activities in information centers and conduct out-reach activities to provide the community and refugee population with relevant information on services and address cases or protection concerns that are reported.
- Compile protection assessment reports on the protection concerns and priorities of the community and refugee population collected during the protection monitoring activities.
- Ensure that monitoring visits respect principles of confidentiality of interviewees and that all incidents reported are handled with due regard to protection principles.
- Participate in the development of proposals, budgets, and concept notes.
- Staff Management
- Recruit national staff in conjunction with the Human Resources Department.
- Maintain updated job descriptions, conduct interviews, orient new staff to the Protection program.
- Provide leadership, guidance, and support to the protection team through regular supervision and feedback on performance.
- Build the capacity of the Protection Officers to improve their range of capabilities related to the protection program and its activities.
- Ensure Performance Management System documentation for all staff is in place and followed up regularly.
- Grants Management and Reporting
- Manage and oversee all protection grants; develop and maintain work, spending and procurement plans for all projects.
- Participate in Grants Opening, Mid-Term and Closing meetings.
- Prepare internal and external reports within agreed deadlines as required.
- Ensuring effective implementation of M&E systems throughout the lifetime of the project.
- Manage the project budget; oversee all budget expenditures and ensure they are allowable and allocable according to URDA and donor regulations; review monthly Budget vs. Actual and expenditure sheets and collaborate with the Finance department to ensure accurate expenditures and reporting.
- Representation & Coordination
- Actively participate in coordination mechanism with network partners, the refugee population and host community to ensure information sharing, coordination of interventions and enable meaningful participation of both the refugee and host communities.
- Liaise with donors and partners, to share findings and any issues of relevance and/or concern related to the urban refugee caseload.
- Establish relationships with other NGOs, international organizations, government offices, particularly those working in protection and participate in relevant coordination forums.
- Ensure that officers/coordinators attend all UN cluster meetings in relation with the protection department.
02 Nov, 2021
Human Rights & Protection
Monday, 15 November 2021
Period of Employment:
1200 to 1500 (USD)
Education Degree Details:
Degree in a relevant field such as: Sociology, Social Work, Law, Education, and the Humanities is essential.
3 to 5 years
- Mount Lebanon