Requires a Cover Letter?:
Application Submissions Guideline:
Interested Candidates are encouraged to submit their CV's along with a cover letter and individual registration by email to [email protected], mentioning the title of the position in the email subject.
Applicants must submit their CV's between 8AM and 4PM ONLY. Emails an Individual Registration (اخراج قيد) or wrong content in the subject will be considered irrelevant.
Contact Person Email:
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Working alongside the Coordination team. He/she leads on the development of the strategy and positioning for the livelihoods sector, proposing innovative and sustainable approaches.
- Actively participates in the definition and implementation of assessments
- Development of proposals (in coordination with program coordinator and other Technical Coordinators and relevant Field Coordinators).
- Represents the association to partners, authorities, and local stakeholders involved in implementing livelihoods programs. Ensures the active participation of URDA in national sectorial working groups and forums, and meetings.
- Ensures quality reports are submitted to donors.
- Support field staff and provides guidance in technical aspects of project implementation, monitoring, evaluation and learning.
- Provides and supervises technical training activities based on identified needs.
- Be responsible of the overall effective and efficient technical management of project implementation in Lebanon with the project
management cycle, program objectives, activities and indicators.
- Provide technical advice and supportive supervision to URDA’s staff working in all projects (responding in a timely manner to technical questions, analyzing problems and identifying solutions)
- When defining new operations, work with the project teams to prepare and draft project proposals for livelihood-related activities
- Outreach new partnership with Donors
- Coordinate with the staff on site for needs before the project implementation
- Ensures Quality Control
23 Mar, 2022
Human Rights & Protection
Friday, 8 April 2022
Period of Employment:
< 800 (USD)
Education Degree Details:
Social Sciences, Business Administration or any related major
1 to 2 years
- Mount Lebanon