Requires a Cover Letter?:
Application Submissions Guideline:
Interested applicants are encouraged to submit their CVs along with the cover letter and their Individual Registration by email to [email protected], mentioning the title of the position in the email subject.
Applicants must submit their CVs between 8:00 AM & 4:00 PM ONLY, Emails without cover letter and Individual Registration (اخراج قيد) or wrong content in the subject will be DISMISSED.
Contact Person Email:
- Coordinates and supervises the operations of project.
- Participates with URDA in sector meetings.
- Co-operates with the project manager regarding budgeting of project activities.
- Co-operates with the project manager and the doctor to give COVID-19 awareness sessions for beneficiaries.
- Co-operates with the project manager and the doctor to ensure availability of the hygiene items in schools at any time and monitor using it.
- Submit monthly report on the number of items used & stocked.
- Co-operates with the doctor regarding school visits twice a month.
- Provides medical consultation for students and school staff.
- Provides technical advice to the schools concerning COVID-19 preventive measures.
- Ensures coordination and liaising with schools, the doctor, and project team.
- Ensures privacy of beneficiaries’ data.
- Responsible for receiving and assisting beneficiaries by direct contact, phone call or email according to needs.
- Daily and monthly reporting.
09 Nov, 2021
Sunday, 14 November 2021
Period of Employment:
< 800 (USD)
Education Degree Details:
BT3, TS, LT in Nursing.
1 to 2 years