Math - Sciences Teacher - Saida
Requires a Cover Letter?:
Application Submissions Guideline:
Emails without an ID Card copy will be considered irrelevant.
Residency in Saida (preferable
Contact Person Email:
- Plan daily and monthly the syllabus of the curriculum to be provided.
- Adopt active teaching and learning methods
- Work as a team with other teachers for the same ILOs: intended learning outcomes.
- Acquire remote education skills in case the school adopts the online modality.
- Develop a curriculum to meet developmental goals and instructional activities
- Prepare lesson materials, manage the classroom, and evaluate and give feedback to students
- Exercise open and respectful communication with families, co-workers and coordinator.
- Measure progress and accomplishments of students towards their academic achievements on a regular basis and provide progress reports as required
- Create and keep records on attendance, accidents, incidents, and other noteworthy events in accordance with licensing guidelines and program policies
- Manage student behavior in accordance with outlined guidelines
- Provide a safe, thriving, and respectful environment for all students in the classroom and on the school campus
- Coordinate with the teachers and with the project coordinator in case of any inquiry or mission that supports Education Sector goals and objectives.
13 Dec, 2022
Monday, 19 December 2022
Period of Employment:
< 800 (USD)
Education Degree Details:
Bachelor's degree from an accredited university Teaching credential/certificate/license for corresponding age/grade level
1 to 2 years
- South Lebanon
- Saida (Sidon)