Livelihood Project Coordinator -1
Requires a Cover Letter?:
Application Submissions Guideline:
Interested applicants are encouraged to submit their CVs along with the cover letter and their Individual Registration by email to [email protected], mentioning the title of the position in the email subject.
Applicants must submit their CVs between 8:00 AM & 4:00 PM ONLY, Emails without cover letter and Individual Registration (اخراج قيد) or wrong content in the subject will be DISMISSED.
Contact Person Email:
- Working alongside the Coordination team. S/he leads on the development of the strategy and positioning for the livelihoods sector, proposing innovative and sustainable approaches.
- Actively participates in the definition and implementation of assessments and participates in the development of proposals (in coordination with program coordinator and other Technical Coordinators and relevant Field Coordinators).
- Represents the association to partners, authorities, and local stakeholders involved in implementing livelihoods programs. Ensures the active participation of URDA in national sectorial working groups and forums, and meetings.
- Ensures that program(s) are in line with URDA’s livelihoods intervention framework and country strategy and monitors them for efficacy, quality, and cost effectiveness. supports teams in ensuring that logistical and administrative procedures are respected by the livelihood’s teams and alerts/relays the gaps to the coordination team.
- Ensures quality reports are submitted to donors.
- Develops qualitative and quantitative data analysis in the livelihoods sector; promotes capitalization on livelihoods research and technical developments in the sector.
- Support field staff and provides guidance in technical aspects of project implementation, monitoring, evaluation, and learning.
- Provides and supervises technical training activities based on identified needs.
- Be responsible of the overall effective and efficient technical management of project implementation in Lebanon with the project management cycle, program objectives, activities, and indicators.
- Provide technical advice and supportive supervision to URDA’s staff working in all livelihood’s projects (responding in a timely manner to technical questions, analyzing problems and identifying solutions).
- When defining new operations, work with the project teams to prepare and draft project proposals for livelihood-related activities.
- Supervise technical quality of livelihoods-related activities, including project and site visits, meeting with livelihoods staff members and all the external stakeholders.
22 Oct, 2021
Human Rights & Protection
Monday, 25 October 2021
Period of Employment:
< 800 (USD)
Education Degree Details:
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, social science, or any related major.
1 to 2 years
- Mount Lebanon