Requires a Cover Letter?:
Contact Person Email:
- Participate to the planning process under the supervision of the PM and to its regular review
- Produce monthly work plan based on project planning and report achievements during weekly team meeting
- Organize and lead project monthly follow up meetings.
- Proposals Writing
- Monthly Reporting
- Actively participate to all project meetings, and lead some meetings based on delegations from the PM and send minutes from all the meetings and discussions internally and for external actors
- Participate to the project monitoring (mid-terminal review), report any problems faced with the team before taking any action
- Participates to intermediate and final project reporting
- Provides the PM with a mission report and/or handover document at the end of the assignment
- Coach the project partners for implementing activities in respect of the approved framework & tools
- Collect data and results delivered by the partner, identifying capacity building needs
- Based on the needs identified, develop adapted response with support from other services if necessary and coach the partners along implementation
- Monitors qualitative project implementation, ensuring successful realization and achievement of project’s objectives and indicators.
- Proposes any adjustment of the project whenever needed (change of context, delay in the implementation, adaptation of tools, etc.)
- Ensures the quality of work of his/her team through regular field visits, monitoring on data collection, supervision on implementation of technical guidelines and internal procedures
- Contribute to the identification of the tools needed for implementing the project activities and to their development
- Mobilize authorities/ external stakeholders for facilitating project implementation and inform them regularly about the progress made and the challenges faced
- Liaise with logistics and finance department as per the procedures in place to undertake purchase & expenditures as required for activities implementation, developing activity sheet including budget for activities
- Participate to the organization of dissemination of Good practices among local, national, and international stakeholders (Government, NGOs, Donors…)involved into similar field of expertise.
- Facilitate media and donor visits on the field if required.
- Develop partnership agreement in close relation with Operations and Finance Teams
- Organize coordination meetings with the partner to assess the progress made under project implementation in the spirit of reciprocal collaboration
18 Mar, 2021
Human Rights & Protection
Wednesday, 31 March 2021
Period of Employment:
800 to 1200 (USD)
Education Degree Details:
2years of experience in a similar position (NGO/ PRIVAT COMPANIES)
1 to 2 years
- Mount Lebanon