Interested applicants are encouraged to submit their CVs along with the cover letter and their Individual Registration by email to [email protected], mentioning the title of the position in the email subject.
Applicants must submit their CVs between 8:00 AM & 4:00 PM ONLY, Emails without cover letter and Individual Registration or wrong content in the subject will be DISMISSED.
- Leads all aspects of URDA’s medical programs at Khaldeh.
- Supervises the implementation of URDA’ medical programs.
- Coordinates and supervises the operations of URDA medical projects in PHCs (Primary Healthcare Centers), partner PHCs and Hospitals.
- Represents URDA in sector meetings.
- Participates in the strategical development of URDA’s medical activities.
- Cooperates with the administrative team regarding budgeting of medical activities and with the financial team regarding purchasing and dispatching of medical equipment and drugs.
- Serves as the focal person for medical referrals to URDA and other NGOs.
- Ensures the supervision of the medical inventory (consumptions, orders, and inventory)
- Ensures coordination and liaising with other medical actors, hospital, and PHCs.
- Ensures privacy of medical data.
- Responsible for receiving and assisting beneficiaries by direct contact, phone call or email according to needs.
- Daily and monthly report.
- Mount Lebanon