Fundrasing Administrative Secretary
Requires a Cover Letter?:
Contact Person Email:
- Maintain professional communication via phone, and e-mail.
- Coordinating with local partners and communities.
- Carry out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning, etc.
- Handle sensitive information in a confidential manner.
- Take accurate minutes of meetings.
- Prepare and monitor invoices.
- Preparing of regularly scheduled reports.
- Participating in networking activities to extend the network .
- Actively participating in team meetings - UN meetings.
- Ensure close collaboration and coordination with the fundraising manager.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Arrange and organize schedules/needs for external conferences and workshop with identified facilities
22 Mar, 2021
Coordination & Information management, Humanitarian & Development Financing
Monday, 29 March 2021
Period of Employment:
< 800 (USD)
Education Degree Details:
Bachelor’s degree preferable in Business Administration.
2 to 3 years
- Mount Lebanon