Child Protection Program Manager
Interested applicants are encouraged to submit their CVs along with the cover letter and their Individual Registration by email to [email protected], mentioning the title of the position in the email subject.
Applicants must submit their CVs between 8:00 AM & 4:00 PM ONLY, Emails without cover letter and Individual Registration or wrong content in the subject will be DISMISSED.
- Develops Child Protection projects, responds to Child Protection call for proposals, writes the proposals and coordinate internally with those concerned such as the Protection sector manager
- Develops activities and plans in coordination with program director and other local civil society organizations.
- Effectively coordinates with other NGOs and local authorities about implementation strategies and develops a comprehensive database about each organization and its line of activities for future coordination.
- Supervises the work of the protection centers all over Lebanon and following up on their work.
- Provides frequent training to all social workers all over Lebanon.
- Coordinates and prepares for workshops and training sessions including logistics.
- Keeps track of project activities and keeps information up to date and shareable with donors and stakeholders when needed.
- Contributes to the preparation of the project evaluation plan and collects relevant information on a regular basis.
- Prepares reports on the activities carried out and submits them to the Director of Protection sector.
- Selects, recruits, trains, and supervises staff within child protection program projects.
- Financially monitors projects within the program and coordinates all procurement activities related to the program.
- Defines program objectives, implementation modalities and oversight of implementation.
- Executes any task as assigned by the Director of the Protection Sector.
- Mount Lebanon