Child Clinical Psychologist
Requires a Cover Letter?:
Application Submissions Guideline:
Applicants must submit their CVs between 8:00 AM & 4:00 PM ONLY, Emails without an Individual Registration (اخراج قيد) or wrong content in the subject will be considered irrelevant.
Contact Person Email:
- Identified vulnerable cases are provided with direct psychosocial support and internal and external referral as needed, accordingly to a beneficiary/survivor-centered approach and based on guiding principles.
- Assist the SGBV and CP caseworkers in the detection of most vulnerable cases.
- Provide a clinical assessment on identified cases of persons at risk and survivors of SGBV.
- The Psychologist will open individual files for survivors, monitor the service provision, and ensure that cases under assistance receive all the care and support needed.
- Provide identified children with emotional support, ad hoc immediate assistance.
- The psychologist will provide beneficiary/survivor immediate referral to the case worker.
- Participate in targeted recreational activities in the Child-Friendly Spaces or informal life skills training in identified premises.
- Produce and maintain accurate records and follow up action plans of the beneficiaries: cases files and technical reports must be archived in a locked and secure location, access to them should be restricted only to relevant, authorized CP and SGBV project staff.
- Set up a monitoring system to evaluate the effectiveness and the impact of individual counseling and psychological support interventions.
- The Psychologist along with GBV Officer will integrate the inter-agency efforts aiming to ensure safe and ethical collection, storage, analysis, and sharing of reported GBV incident data, using the GBV Information Management System (GBVIMS).
- Ensure quantitative and qualitative reporting through specific reporting tools (Assessment Form, Psychological follow up form, Intake Form, etc).
- Identify specific needs on psychosocial and psychological issues of the project’s beneficiaries, as well as to contribute to the assessment of these needs.
- Participate in formal and informal meetings with the team, and contribute to a qualitative analysis of the different kinds of issues, at the individual, familial and community level.
- Participate in the reporting of activities and evolution of the beneficiaries psychosocial situation.
06 Jul, 2022
Human Rights & Protection
Friday, 15 July 2022
Period of Employment:
< 800 (USD)
Education Degree Details:
3 to 5 years
- South Lebanon
- Saida (Sidon)