Beqaa Social Worker - GBV
Requires a Cover Letter?:
Contact Person Email:
- Promote and introduce the URDA integrated approach to GBV services to institutions, centers, PHCs and individuals.
- Plan and conduct psycho-social support and GBV sessions to beneficiaries at the community centers and outreach field level.
- Identify opportunities for awareness raising, whether at a community center or other safe space. Plan the sessions to include women and adolescent girls.
- Organize focus group discussions on relevant information when needed.
- Engage men and boys within the GBV-URDA Program and promote Gender Equality.
- Contribute and regularly update service mapping of service providers within the area of intervention to ensure that GBV caseworkers are informed of all relevant and available services.
- Ensure safe identification and referral for beneficiaries to GBV case managers.
- Attend URDA and other requested trainings and meeting when available or requested in coordination with GBV team leader and/or Program Manager.
- Prepare and submit reports and documentation for activities in timely manner and report directly to GBV team leader.
- Plan, monitor, and follow up the work of outreach volunteers on field.
01 Apr, 2021
Human Rights & Protection
Sunday, 11 April 2021
Period of Employment:
< 800 (USD)
Education Degree Details:
University degree in Social Work or related fields (BA or Masters).
2 to 3 years