Administrator / Healthcare
Interested applicants are encouraged to submit their CVs along with the cover letter and their Individual Registration by email to [email protected], mentioning the title of the position in the email subject.
Applicants must submit their CVs between 8:00 AM & 4:00 PM ONLY, Emails without cover letter and Individual Registration (اخراج قيد) or wrong content in the subject will be DISMISSED.
- Answer and direct phone calls from beneficiaries and employees.
- Organize and schedule appointments.
- Plan meetings and take detailed minutes.
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports.
- Develop and maintain a filing system related to the beneficiaries of the different programs.
- Develop and maintain beneficiaries’ contact lists.
- Book travel arrangements for the employees within the department.
- Handles tasks related to registration and data collection from beneficiaries.
- Act as the point of contact between internal and external stakeholders.
- Perform any task assigned by the Healthcare Program Manager and / or Healthcare Project Manager(s).
- Mount Lebanon