Interested applicants are encouraged to submit their CVs along with the cover letter and their Individual Registration by email to [email protected], mentioning the title of the position in the email subject.
Applicants must submit their CVs between 8:00 AM & 4:00 PM ONLY, Emails without cover letter and Individual Registration (اخراج قيد) or wrong content in the subject will be DISMISSED.
- Handles the cash of the Head Office.
- Ensures that cash, cash equivalents and financial records are safeguarded and properly utilized in Head Office and branches.
- Ensures regular reconciliation of accounts.
- Audits and oversees the documentation and recording of all income and expense transactions for every project, verifies, and correctly maintains procedures, such as payments and other day to day financial transactions.
- Ensures financial accounting complies with policies, procedures, and local legal requirements (taxes, social security, insurance where applicable).
- Reviews and checks:
- Vouchers (numbered and aligned with the system).
- Reconciliations (weekly): banks, suppliers, cash, front ends from projects.
- Bank reconciliations (monthly) & cash withdrawals processing.
- Ensures that all supporting documents are provided.
- Managing assets at Head Office & Projects.
- Ensure the capitalization of all the records of the grants in progress.
- NSSF & MoF:
- Ensures, along with the Finance Manager and HR Officer, the proper completion of registration and withdrawal of staff from NSSF.
- Completes the "R" official forms.
- Assists the Finance Manager in the preparation of Annual Audit.
- Communicates regularly with the Finance Manager, informing him on all major issues.
- Conducts any other related tasks, as assigned by the Finance Manager, that are within the ambit of the position.
- Supervise reporting officers to meet projects’ deadlines and requirements set by donors.
- Assist in developing where necessary and maintain accounting / financial systems and accounting / financial policies for the organization.
- Mount Lebanon