LRPS 2020-9162237- Institutional consultancy to develop the Child Protection Case Management Monitoring and Evaluation Framework
:Scope of work:
Based on the standard operating procedures for child protection in Lebanon, the case management standardised tools and forms and the child protection information management system in use, the consultant will work on developing the Monitoring and Evaluation Framework, tools and indicators for the provision of the child protection case management service.
This framework comprises 4 aspects:
- The case workers, case managers and programme managers performance evaluation tools including self-evaluation and supervisor’s evaluation guidelines and templates and monitoring and supervision guidelines and guidance checklists.
- The child friendly beneficiaries’ feedback mechanism and feedback tools that will be used with children and parents.
- The case audit mechanism and tools.
The child protection case management quantitative and qualitative standardised indicators and bi-yearly report template.
How to apply
Kindly note that the submission deadline has been extended till 20.11.2020; 12:00h
Kindly note that the submission deadline has been extended till 05.11.2020
You are kindly requested to quote your best price and submit your proposal by e-mail ONLY to: [email protected] not later than 12:00h, 27 October 2020, otherwise it will be considered invalid.
Proposals should be sent by email ONLY to [email protected] in two separate emails not later than 12:00h, 27 October 2020: one email for the technical proposal and one email for the financial proposal.
- Email for technical proposal:
Subject line of the email must indicate: LRPS number- name of your company- technical proposal. The email must include: The technical proposal only without prices.
- Email for price proposal:
Subject line of the email must indicate: LRPS number- name of your company- price proposal. The email must include: The price proposal.
Proposals sent in another manner will be invalid.
The reference LRPS- 9162237 must be shown in the e-mail's subject.Expired