LRPS 2020-9162173 -Project on Diversion - Blended approach for recruitment of national consultant
Scope of work and specific tasks:
The Consultant/Institution is expected to conduct research that serves as a basis for exploring the feasibility of promoting diversion and alternatives to deprivation of liberty in the context of child justice, and to undertake the following specific tasks:
- Draft a report in Arabic (30-40 pages, excluding annexes) that would be based on:
- Legal review: Mapping of what is currently legislated for in terms of diversion, alternatives to pre-trial detention, alternative sanctions and modalities for the execution of imprisonment as a sanction, for children in conflict with the law in Lebanon.
- Review of practice: Analytical overview of the implementation status of existing legislation, including identification of gaps and bottlenecks within the existing system.
- Identification of what works and why.
- Qualification of today’s law and practice, and identification of possible ways forward.
- Present the report in a meeting/workshop for UNICEF and other relevant stakeholders to share findings and receive inputs to be integrated in the final report.
 The report would be translated into English by UNICEF LCO.
How to apply
The submission deadline has been extended till 10.11.2020.
The submission deadline has been extended till 03.11.2020.
You are kindly requested to quote your best price and submit your proposal by e-mail ONLY to: [email protected] not later than 12:00h, 26 October 2020, otherwise it will be considered invalid.
Proposals should be sent by email ONLY to [email protected] in two separate emails not later than 12:00h, 26 October 2020: one email for the technical proposal and one email for the financial proposal.
- Email for technical proposal:
Subject line of the email must indicate: LRPS number- name of your company- technical proposal. The email must include: The technical proposal only without prices.
- Email for price proposal:
Subject line of the email must indicate: LRPS number- name of your company- price proposal. The email must include: The price proposal.
Proposals sent in another manner will be invalid.
The reference LRPS- 9162173 must be shown in the e-mail's subject.Expired