Requires a Cover Letter?:
Application Submissions Guideline:
We invite qualified candidates to send a resume and cover letter to: [email protected]
Contact Person Email:
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Conduct qualitative research such as key informant interviews, focus groups and desk reviews.
- Assist Triangle directors and/or team leaders and Triangle’s analysis team in research analysis and writing reports.
- Maintain project files, tracking and related documentation against project workplans.
- Prepare agendas and minutes for meetings with partners.
- Assist with organizing Triangle events and round table discussions.
- Communicate via Skype, email and phone with field staff, consultants and local partners.
- Commensurate with experience, including commissions and the possibility of longer-term vested stock options. A probation period of six months is applicable.
- Masters degree in economics, public policy, political science, international development, journalism or related field.
- Over five years of corporate or UN/NGO experience in qualitative and/or quantitative research and reporting.
- Experience conducting quantitative research using various platforms highly desirable.
- Experience compiling workplans, drafting proposals, and managing international grants highly desirable.
- Excellent verbal, written, analytical, and organizational skills.
- High-level proficiency in English (reading, writing and speaking), knowledge of Arabic highly desirable.
30 Mar, 2021
Advocacy & Awareness, Research & Studies
Saturday, 31 December 2022
Period of Employment:
2000 to 2500 (USD)
Education Degree Details:
Masters degree in economics, public policy, political science, international development, journalism or related field.
5 to 10 years