Requires a Cover Letter?:
Application Submissions Guideline:
We invite qualified candidates to send a resume and cover letter to: [email protected]. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Contact Person Email:
Duties and Responsibilities
- Support Triangle Directors to improve and streamline the business development cycle as well as devise and implement company strategy.
- Participate in Triangle strategy meetings aimed at increasing business opportunities and impact.
- Identify, pursue and procure new business opportunities across Triangle’s different business lines.
- Support the management internal and external communications alongside Triangle’s directors, administration staff, consultants, and as well as the general public.
- Participate in the compilation of proposals and other business development activities.
Operations & Finance
- Monitor the projects expenditures and ensure that all activities are financed in a manner that adheres to Triangle’s financial policies, as well as those of various donors.
- Provide early warning of potential under or over expenditures to Team Leaders and Triangle directors.
- Direct and manage the organization’s overall financial policies and accounting practices.
- Train and manage Triangle administration staff to compile and consolidate standard financial documents on a periodic basis.
- Oversee and maintain all relevant financial records and documents, including budgets, receipts and financial ledgers with assistance from Triangle’s administration staff.
- Oversee and transmit final financial reports to Triangle directors and donors.
- Manage operational requirements related to project workplans, technology requirements and related back-end operations.
Administration & Logistics:
- Support Triangle’s directors to manage payroll and maintain the human resource files and records.
- Provide logistic support during seminars and conferences.
- Alongside Triangle’s directors, coordinate relationship with banks, lawyers, auditors, accountants, local authorities and other external stakeholders.
- Commensurate with experience, including commissions and bonuses for exceptional performance.
- Part-time and consultancy options are considered on a case-by-case basis.
- A combination of bachelors and (preferably) graduate degrees in accounting, finance, economics, public policy, political science, international development, journalism or business administration.
- Over five years of corporate or UN/NGO experience, ideally incorporate business development and operational strategies, project management, risk management, financial analysis, budget management, cash flow management as well as reporting, editing and writing.
- Experience managing budgets using IFRS accounting standards is highly desireable.
- Experience compiling workplans, drafting proposals, and managing international grants is highly desired.
- Excellent verbal, written, analytical, and organizational skills. High-level proficiency in English (reading, writing and speaking), while knowledge of Arabic highly desired. French, Farsi and Turkish are assets.
22 Apr, 2020
Communications & Media, Development, Religion, Belief & Ethics, Research & Studies
Tuesday, 22 September 2020
Period of Employment:
1500 to 2000 (USD)
Education Degree Details:
A combination of bachelors and (preferably) graduate degrees in accounting, finance, economics, public policy, political science, international development, journalism or business administration.
5 to 10 years