Requires a Cover Letter?:
Application Submissions Guideline:
We invite qualified candidates to send a resume and cover letter to: [email protected]. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Contact Person Email:
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide research and writing assistance to policy, research and media projects.
- Assist Triangle Directors with day-to-day business development tasks.
- Assist with organizing Triangle events and roundtable discussions.
- Communicate via Skype, email and phone with field staff, consultants and local partners.
- Contribute to outreach and Triangle’s online presence.
- Triangle will compensate interns with a symbolic amount as well as cover transportation costs. Internships carry the possibility of compensation for exceptional work performed and promotion to a full-time position after a period of three calendar months
- Bachelor’s degree, or final stages of graduate studies in economics, public policy, international affairs, political science or related field.
- Demonstrated ability to conduct qualitative research on socioeconomic and humanitarian issues.
- Native-level ability to communicate effectively in English. Proficiency in Arabic is highly desirable while. French, Farsi and Turkish are assets.
- Excellent writing skills in English are required.
- Demonstrated knowledge and interest in policy, research and media.
- Knowledge of the West Asia and North Africa region. A specific focus on the Levant is an asset.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively with programme and technical teams.
- Excellent analytical, writing, and organizational skills.
- Experience handling sensitive information preferred.
- Knowledge of relevant donor funding and development mechanisms is an asset.
- Knowledge and experience conducting quantitative analysis is highly desirable
30 Mar, 2021
Advocacy & Awareness, Communications & Media, Research & Studies
Saturday, 31 December 2022
Period of Employment:
Triangle will compensate interns with a symbolic amount as well as cover transportation costs.
< 800 (USD)
Education Degree Details:
Bachelor’s degree, or final stages of graduate studies in economics, public policy, international affairs, political science or related field
1 to 2 years