Call for Volunteers- Hasbaya and Keserwane districts
Interested applicants must send their CV to [email protected] with the subject title "Call for Volunteer".
Connecting Research to development (CRD) under the supervision of WHO is supporting The Lebanese Ministry of Public Health in the logistical implementation of the national measles/ polio campaign.
Crowd control volunteers are needed for the campaign in the districts of Hasbaya and Keserwane in the following localities :
Hasbaya District: Hasbaya, Chebaa, Kawkaba, Mimess, El Hebariyi, Fardis, El Mari, Wadi Khansa, Ain Kenya, Rachaya El Foukhar.
Keserwane District: Kfardebian, Ajaltoun, Jounieh, Raachin, Jeita, Ain El Rihan, Daroun, Mouaysra, Safra, Yahchouch, Ghazir, Kfour.
-Organizing waiting areas in open vaccination sites
- Ensuring the adherence to social distancing measures among children and their companions accessing the sites
- Distributing masks to children and their companions at entry points
- Maintaining control over entry and exit points
- Maintaining order in the vaccination sites
- Mount Lebanon
- Jdaidet El Matn - Baouchriyeh - Sadd El Baouchriyeh