Interested candidates possessing required experience and skills are invited to send an updated CV and a motivation letter including at least two references to [email protected] quoting in the subject of the email the reference TDHIT-BKK-SW094.
Applications that do not meet the above-mentioned requirements will not be considered
We apologize in advance as only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. TDH IT reserves the right to fill the position before the closing date of the published vacancy in case a suitable candidate is identified
Objective 1: Identification and monitoring of protection risks and protection cases.
Objective 2: Outreach Activities
- Identification of vulnerable locations and assessment of the families
- Plans and organizes assessment of needs and outreach activities under the supervision of the Team Leader and Coordinator;
- Supports the Team Leader in coordinating CP activities in each of the areas covered by the project;
Objective 3: Refers (internally and externally) beneficiaries in need of special care according to referral pathways after the approval of the Team Leader;
- Refers when needed children attending Community based activities in coordination with the Community Facilitator, CE Officer and Team Leader;
Objective 4: Plans and requests the material needed for the activities to the Team Leader.
Objective 5:. Organizes regular awareness and CP activities in coordination with the Team Leader.
Objective 6: Actively participates in the trainings provided by TDH IT or other partner Organization and participates in the weekly coordination meetings to share lessons learned and exchange experiences.
Objective 7: Reports, Capitalization and Communication
- Writes weekly reports in collaboration with the Team Leader;
- Ensure proper documentation of data collected (hard and soft copies);
- Shares information on field-level successes and challenges with the project team.;
And any other duties seemed relevant to the position and assigned by your manager.