Open Local Tender Publication / TDHI-MAKANI-012590/03/8-01 / Provision of Bus & Taxi Transportation
Object of the Agreement: Terre des Hommes Italy in Lebanon (hereinafter referred to as TDH IT) is looking to sign a Service contract with a qualified Transportation Provider to provide transportation services for Children and Caregivers/ parents between different locations in Jbiel and Souk El Ghareb Areas, with minor activities in Beirut.
Selection and Awarding Criteria: The evaluation team shall review and evaluate the Financial and Technical Bids separately on the basis of their responsiveness to the requirements and technical specifications, and the other documentation required/provided:
TDH IT will conduct the evaluation solely on the basis of the Bids received, noting that the winning bidder knowingly making false information - whether in the tender or email communication will constitute false misrepresentation that will lead to financial penalties and/or termination of contract. Evaluation of Bids shall be undertaken in the following steps:
- Essential Criteria (Pass/ Fail):
Criteria which bidders must meet in order to progress to the next round of evaluation. If a bidder does not meet any of the Essential Criteria, they will be excluded from the tender process immediately. These criteria are scored as ‘Pass’ / ‘Fail’.
- Original OLT documents duly signed and stamped.
- Legal Status including Bidder Registration in Country, Certificate of registration/incorporation, Tax and VAT Compliance.
- Financial Standing with ability to perform the commitments in the contract.
- Conflict of Interest.
- Proven experience in the provision of Bus and Taxi Transportation
- Bid Validity period.
- Technical Criteria: (Criteria A, weight 30%)
- Brand, Model and Specs (Criteria A1, weight 20%)
- Maintenance Schedule (Criteria A2, weight 5%)
- Experience (Criteria A3, weight 5%)
- Evaluation of Financial Phase: Criteria B, weight 70%)
Bidder’s prices should demonstrate an economically advantageous position for TDH IT;
Fixed prices for the period of the agreement/contract; preferred at least 2.5 years.
How to apply
How to obtain the Tender – Open Local Tender dossier: The dossier will be available upon expression of interest via email, and should include following information:
- Person Name, Direct Number and Email
- Company Name, Number and Address.
Last Day for collection of the dossier: 21st of March 2023
Deadline for Submission of the Bids: 4th of April 2023 at 13h00 Local Lebanon Time.
All communication must quote “TDHI-MAKANI-012590/03/8-01”Expired