AN-ITB-LB-2021-05 | “Implementation of Ein El Tineh Water Project” (Danniyeh)
Ein El Tineh is a village hosting 2400 Lebanese and 500 Syrian located in Minyeh-Denniyeh, North
Lebanon. The residents of the village are relying in the moment on a contaminated supply of water.
Tankamel Sawa and arche noVa are planning to support this community and provide drinking water, the project includes:
- Provision of water filtration system under the water tank (works includes the mechanical room preparations).
- Installation of Solar System for the municipality borehole. System should be installed on the roof of the municipal school in the village (350 m distant from the borehole).
- Rehabilitation of the existing municipal water tank.
The aim of this call is to implement an efficient and sustainable Drinking water system for Ein El Tineh village. (Danniyeh)
How to apply
Interested Bidders should send an email to: [email protected] attaching the Classification from the Ministry of Energy and Water in order to receive the Tender Dossier, maximum by 18th of September 2023.
The Tender Dossier with all the relevant mandatory documents to be submitted on or before Wednesday, 04th October 2023, 02:00 PM by hand to the office address (Tripoli - Al Mina Street, Nakhlet El Shate' bldg. 2nd Floor, Facing Dado Land | Lebanon).
Please provide the following documents in order to accept your offer:
- Proof of Company Registration in Lebanon
- Tax compliance certificate VAT
- Commitment letter from the bidder to provide a bank guarantee of the same amount of the down payment (with proof of fresh account for the guarantee).
- Bidder has signed on the site visit attendance sheet.
- Classification from the Ministry of Energy and Water.