Consultant Programme Design and Fundraising
If you are interested or you have any questions regarding SPARK or the position, please contract Tamara Ljubic at [email protected] until 20th March with reference: Consultant Programme Design and Fundraising – Lebanon.
All applications will be assessed on rolling basis; interviews can therefore take place before the application deadline. However, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we cannot respond to every applicant individually. There may be a delay between the deadline and the moment we contact selected applicants.
If you have not received a reply we regret to inform that we have continued with other candidates.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities
The responsibilities and tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Networking and stakeholder management, with the focus on fundraising/acquisition vis-à-vis prospective donors.
- Design (including data collection and writing) new programmes in the field of SME development, entrepreneurship and employment creation
- Represent SPARK in relevant networks.
- Other task related to the current country operations when deemed necessary.
This job description covers the main tasks that are anticipated. Other tasks may be assigned as necessary.
Requirements and Skills
- Existing network of prospect donors and other key partners in Lebanon
- Proven track record in program development and fundraising
- Substantial experience in skill development, business development, SME development and entrepreneurship support;
- Fluency in English and Arabic including excellent written, verbal communication, and presentation skills;
- Strong work ethic and commitment to timely delivery of high-quality products;
- Experience of representation at national and local levels;
- Reliable, flexible, and problem-solving person who has hands on attitude;
- Eligible to work in Lebanon.
- A challenging and interesting position in an international environment;
- Flexible working hours can be from 3 days per week up to full time;
- Remuneration based on experience and working hours.
Dynamic team to work with.