For more information, please visit the SPARK website: www.spark-online.org. If interested, please apply your CV (in English) on https://vacancy.spark-online.org and until 20 December 2019. Please, with the application send us two references (phone number and email) which we can contact in the selection process.
All applications will be assessed on a rolling basis; interviews can, therefore, take place before the application deadline. However, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we cannot respond to every applicant individually. There may be a delay between the deadline and the moment we contact selected applicants.
If you have not received a reply we regret to inform you that we have continued with other candidates.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
The responsibilities and tasks include, but are not limited to:
· Assist in producing and editing up-to-date content for the SPARK website, social media and newsletter;
· Assist in planning and executing communications and digital media strategies;
· Provide communications/PR support for relevant upcoming events, conferences, seminars;
· Assist with internal communications strategies;
· Assist with designing promotional materials;
· Assist with promotional video production.
· Assist with other tasks when required.
Requirements and Skills
· Currently enrolled in a Bachelor program, preferably in Communications, Journalism, PR or a field relevant to SPARK’s work;
· Excellent Arabic & English language skills;
· Editing and writing skills;
· Journalistic skills: not afraid of picking up the phone and giving someone a call;
· Social media knowledge and experience are essential;
· Experience with graphic design and video production is preferable.
· Good communication and social skills and the ability to work in a multicultural setting;
· Proven organizational skills and the ability to work independently.