Leadership for Development
• The selected partner will provide training to 360 undergraduate and TVET students, the curricula for which will be provided by SPARK;
• Support students on the practical actualization days in which students will practice the theoretical part of the course;
• Implement all training related activities and logistical arrangements;
• Prepare relevant satisfaction survey and pre- and post-test to measure impact of the activity.
• Integrated reporting and bi-weekly reporting including lists of attendance and delivery of high quality visual material covering all activities implemented
How to apply
Bidders wishing to apply can retrieve the tender dossier including the guidelines on Weekdays from 10 am to 3 pm, from Spark's Offices, Bchara El Khoury, Berytech Building, 4th floor.Expired