Job title: Web developer
Location: Office in Aintoura, Keserwan.
Work schedules: Full-time Monday to Friday (8:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Summary: The ideal candidate is a creative problem solver who will work in coordination with cross-functional teams to design, develop, and maintain our next-generation websites and web tools.
- Optimize web content.
- Work cross-functionally to enhance the overall user experience of our platforms.
- Own various design tasks involved in the web development life cycle from start to finish.
- Create and update custom websites using custom CMS development.
- Search engine optimization (on-page & off-page tactics).
- Testing new technology.
- Write clean, efficient, and well-documented code.
- Test and debug code to ensure quality and performance.
- Stay up-to-date on the latest web development technologies.
- Work with other team members to deliver projects on time and within budget.
- Dynamic 365 and Moodle LMS.
- App development experience is a plus.
- Front-end development frameworks.
- Experience with front-end development frameworks.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Mission-driven and social spirit.
- Leadership skills: Taking initiative and problem-solving and debugging.
- Stress tolerance: Ability to work under pressure.
- Solid organizational skills, including multitasking and time management.
Interested candidates can send CVs to [email protected] with the email title “Web Developer Job Vacancy” or call 09 232658.
- Mount Lebanon
- Aintoura (Kesrouane)