Job title: Employment Team Coordinator
Location: Office in Aintoura, Keserwan.
Work schedules: Full-time Monday to Friday (8:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Description: ProAbled Recruit is a department specialized in finding jobs for persons with disabilities or financial challenges in the private sector. The Employment coordinator’s role is to lead the team of employment officers and coordinate, negotiate, and match jobs with the right candidates.
- Coordinate project activities.
- Analyze risks and opportunities.
- Lead and coordinate with the employment team.
- Handle the team reporting towards the upper management.
- Achieve project targets and outcomes within the schedule.
- Coordinate within the outreach, training, and M&E departments.
- Assist the operations manager.
- Document internal and external reports.
- Proven minimum 3 years of experience as a Project Coordinator, Social Worker, HR, or in a recruitment company.
- Education in social work, management, or HR is preferable (Experience can compensate if education is in a different field).
- Proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Word).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Arabic and English language.
- Previous experience in NGOs or recruitment companies is a plus.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Mission-driven and social spirit.
- Leadership skills: Taking initiative and problem-solving.
- Stress tolerance: Ability to work under pressure.
- Solid organizational skills, including multitasking and time management.
- Strong reporting skills.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.
Interested candidates can send CVs to [email protected] with the email title “Employment Coordinator job vacancy” or call 09 232658.
- Mount Lebanon
- Aintoura (Kesrouane)