HR Assistant (3 months contract)
Only Applicants who meet the minimum required qualifications will be shortlisted.
Interested applicants are required to submit their CVs to [email protected] with the subject line "Job Application - HR Assistant".
- Support in all stages of the hiring process, including posting job openings, reviewing and screening resumes and overseeing reference checks as instructed by line manager
- Assist in induction plan and Onboarding of new employees and/or volunteers
- Support in recruitment documentation and filing of recruitment documents
- Assist in employees’ requests & grievances (attestations, warnings…) in a timely manner
- Ensure implementation and compliance of HR procedures & rules for the mission
- Prepare NSSF documents
- Update the personal files of SIF staff and volunteers in accordance with SIF policy guidelines and Lebanese labor law requirements; and ensure that all required information and records related to employees are promptly updated
- Support in Organizing events (team buildings activities, internal trainings, Ramadan diner, Annual diner etc…) with the coordination of program managers
- Ensure that performance evaluations are done on time as per the JD
- Follow-up on Staff attendance, sick leaves, off days etc...
- Support in expatriates’ documents preparation
- Support in HR Functions and urgent HR inquiries when needed
- Perform Any additional tasks requested by line manager
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Education: First University Degree in Human Resources, business administration or any related field.
- Experience: 6 months to 1 year of experience in HR support position. Knowledge of Lebanese Labor and NSSF are a must.
- Languages: Advanced in oral and written English and Arabic communication.
- Computer Skills: Excellent command of Microsoft office applications.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & COMPETENCIES
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to multi-task and work in a team setting;
- Ability to work under pressure and with flexibility
- Openness to working with refugees as well as with Lebanese beneficiaries;
- Respect and promote SIF’s Policies and procedures;
- Maintain confidentiality with team and with beneficiaries;
- Ability to coordinate team activities fairly and efficiently