Photographer / Videographer
In order to raise awareness about the importance of the peacebuilding interventions, conflict sensitivity, key drivers of change, challenges, and opportunities in peacebuilding, Search is seeking to hire a videographer/photographer communication consultant who will work closely with Search’s programme teams and the Communications Manager to produce Audio - Visual communications materials highlighting on its intervention’s key achievements and successes across Lebanon.
The consultant to be able to:
1) Take good quality photos, videos and video interviews; and
2) Manage efficient post-production process and produce high-quality
photos and video products;
Scope of Work
- Travel to Search’s project sites covering refugee camps and border areas, attend events/ training workshops and meetings as per guidance from the Communications team;
- Capture high quality videos, collect video footages, conduct video interviews
as per guidance;
- Produce good photo and video products for Search’s website, social media and
Role and Responsibilities
The successful photographer/videographer will be responsible for delivering the following;
- Good quality still photos from the field visits and events for use in Search’s website,
- social media and publications;
- Closely working with the Communications team, produce videos up to 5 min /short videos 2-3 min/ teasers for website and social media using the footages collected from the field visits and events
- Produce short video interviews/ success stories for Search’s social media and website;
- Produce animated videos as per guidance (might include script writing/ storyboard / voice over Ar- Eng)
- Produce photo essays, photos stories, photo books (some to include logo & branding)
- Raw photos and video footages should be handed over to the communications team
- The photographer/videographer is expected to have a meeting/briefing with the Communications Manager and project teams before the trip to discuss the work plan. The outputs and deliverables will be varied based on the assignment.
- Provide a synopsis of the film to be approved by Search;
- Coordinate all facets of video production including brainstorming of ideas, planning, synopsis, production, and post-production editing;
- Update the project team regularly on the work progress including any challenges and/or recommendations; and
- Ensure Search branding is featured as required.
All outputs and footage delivered under this consultancy will be shared with Search and Search will have ownership over all products.
- Bachelor’s degree (completed or in progress) or equivalent in filmmaking or any related field to communications
- Experience in video productions and editing, including strong mastery of the camera, audio, lighting, Adobe, graphics, audio mixing, etc.;
- Experience in developing scripts and telling community stories through film;
- Experience in working with NGOs;
- Experience in working with people from different cultural backgrounds
- Outstanding communication skills.
How to apply
To apply, interested candidates (individuals, agencies, companies, and firms) are requested to submit the following documents to the below link:
1) CVs of consultancy team (to be consolidate in one pdf and uploaded to CV)
2) The technical proposal must include the proposed methodology, proposed team to work on the assignment (their qualifications and experience), proposed studio space to work with or highlight own facilities, the timeline of delivering the assignment, experience doing similar assignments. The main proposal must not be more than 10 pages.
3) Three reference letters from previous assignments successfully completed (at least 1 INGO/community-based organization), copies of certifications and qualifications, and copies of previous work done must be submitted as annexes. (to be consolidated in one pdf and uploaded to the Cover Letter)
4) A financial proposal stating:
- The price quotation of each item presented in the bid including the total cost for deliverable, unit cost, and number of units
- The validity of technical and financial proposal
- Proposed payment plan (currency, bank, and payment terms)
- Legal papers of registration (commercial, registration, tax documents).