Invitation to Bid: Procurement of Air Conditioners & Electrical Supplies
Ruwwad Al Tanmeya – Lebanon
Cash for Work Project – Funded by GIZ
Invitation to bid – Procuring Electrical Supplies & Air Conditioners
1 – Ruwwad Al Tanmeya Organization Overview
Ruwwad Al-Tanmeya is a regional non-profit community development organization that works with disenfranchised communities through education, youth volunteerism and grassroots organizing. Our approach encompasses an array of programs and projects that, together, strengthen initiative and facilitate redress to problems prioritized by members of the community. Three main programs anchor Ruwwad: Child Development, Youth Organizing and Community Support. Three basic values shape every program or activity at Ruwwad Al-Tanmeya: secularism, diversity, and equity.
2 – Project description
The project comprises three types of cash for work activities targeting 500 workers: food production activities, including the production and distribution of daily meals and preserves baskets to 400 vulnerable families in targeted neighborhoods; agricultural activities including urban farming, small-scale farming and composting; and crafts activities including quilting, and possibly wood work, pottery, shoemaking, or copper production. In addition, we propose a Full-Stack Web Development VT targeting 25 women from vulnerable neighborhoods. All sub-activities will run for 3 cycles, and each cycle will start with a period of training, part of which will be technical, and will differ from one sub-activity to another, and part of which will be cross-cutting across all sub-activities, over two days. The latter part will include onboarding training on PSEA, code of conduct, non-violent communication, work ethics and well-being. Once training is complete, the workers will move on to the production phase.
3 – Operational Objective:
Ruwwad is looking for suppliers who are able to provide us with Electrical Supplies & Air Conditioners. You will find attached an Excel sheet including the requested items (named BOQ) including all specifications & quantities needed for the project.
4 – The quotation must include:
- Same requested specification.
- The number of the registration in the ministry of finance.
- Delivery period & Schedule.
- VAT in LBP (if existing).
- Unit & Total Prices in USD.
- Payment Terms with ID copy of the assigned person allowed to receive payments.
- Warranty period
- Service & Maintenance after sale
All quotations should be sent by email to [email protected] with the subject “Electrical Supplies & Air Conditioners”.
5 – Bidders must send:
All Bidders are required to send the below requirements to the following email [email protected]
- The quotation should be (signed/Stamped).
- Official documents "Certificate of the registration in the ministry of finance (الشهاد المالية) etc...
- The TOR “Terms of Reference” & BOQ (singed & stamped).
- Similar type of executed work would be considered an added value.
- Company profile
6 – Payment Terms:
- Bank Letter or bank transfer.
- Bank fees will be deducted from the supplier’s account
7 – Questions/ Request for clarification
Any requests for clarification may be submitted by email to [email protected]
8 – Timeframe
- Quotations and the requested papers should be submitted within 10 days of the call launching date.
9 – Important
Kindly note that the quotation will be automatically rejected if
- The bidder doesn’t send all the requested papers (mentioned in number 5).
- The quotation doesn’t include the requirements (mentioned in number 4).
- The quotation is received after the deadline.
- The quotation does not cover all the items listed in the attached excel.
10 – Notes
- In case you encounter any problems while downloading the files “TOR & List of Items” please contact us.
- Make sure to mention the subject of the tender “Electrical Supplies & Air Conditioners” in the subject of your email.
- Make sure to send all the requirements as requested otherwise the offer will be rejected.
- The evaluation will be conducted based on the adherence to the conditions mentioned above.
How to apply
All quotations should be sent by email to [email protected] with the subject “Electrical Supplies & Air Conditioners”.Expired