Fuel for Vehicles & Generator - CFW - Funded by GIZ - TOR Ref#018
- Ruwwad Al Tanmeya Organization Overview
Ruwwad Al-Tanmeya is a Lebanese non-profit Community development organization that works with disenfranchised communities through education, youth volunteerism and grassroots organizing. Our approach encompasses an array of programs and projects that, together, strengthen initiative and facilitate redress to problems prioritized by members of the community. Three main programs anchor Ruwwad: Child Development, Youth Organizing and Community Support. Three basic values shape every program or activity at Ruwwad Al-Tanmeya: secularism, diversity, and equity in Lebanon.
- Project description
The project comprises three types of cash for work activities targeting 500 workers: food production activities, including the production and distribution of daily meals and preserves baskets to 400 vulnerable families in targeted neighborhoods; agricultural activities including urban farming, small-scale farming and composting; and crafts activities including quilting, and possibly wood work, pottery, shoemaking, or copper production. In addition, we propose a Full-Stack Web Development VT targeting 25 women from vulnerable neighborhoods. All sub-activities will run for 3 cycles, and each cycle will start with a period of training, part of which will be technical, and will differ from one sub-activity to another, and part of which will be cross-cutting across all sub-activities, over two days. The latter part will include onboarding training on PSEA, code of conduct, non-violent communication, work ethics and well-being. Once training is complete, the workers will move on to the production phase.
- Operational Objective:
Ruwwad is in search of suppliers capable of furnishing Fuel for Ruwwad’ s office facilities, kitchen generator, and transportation vehicles for beneficiaries. The required quantities are outlined below for your reference:
The electrical generator consumes an estimated 2,000 liters of fuel per week over approximately 51 weeks.
Additionally, three vehicles each have an approximate daily fuel consumption equivalent to one fuel tank for a span of 120 days.
- The quotation must include:
- An official quotation in USD.
- The offered services against a contract for one year (able to be extended as per project requirement).
- The monitoring process of fuel for vehicles.
- The registration number in the ministry of finance.
- VAT in LBP (if existing).
- Payment Terms and condition with ID copy of the assigned person allowed to receive payments.
All quotations should be sent by email to [email protected] with the subject “Fuel for Vehicles & Generator”.
- Bidders must send:
All Bidders are required to send the below requirements to the following email [email protected]
- The quotation should be (signed/Stamped).
- Official documents "Certificate of the registration in the ministry of finance (الشهاد المالية) etc...
- The TOR “Terms of Reference” (singed & stamped).
- Payment Terms:
- Bank Letter cash dollar or Bank Transfer
- Bank fees will be charge on the vendor (1% of each payment if through Bank Letter)
- Questions/ Request for clarification
For any requests for clarification may be submitted by email to [email protected]
- Quotations and the requested papers should be submitted within 15 days of the Call launching date.
Kindly note that the quotation will be automatically rejected if
- The bidder doesn’t send all the requested papers (mentioned in number 5).
- The quotation doesn’t include the requirements (mentioned in number 4).
- The quotation is received after the deadline.
- In case you encounter any problems while downloading the files “TOR & List of Items” please contact us.
- Make sure to mention the subject of the tender “Fuel for Vehicles & Generator” in the subject of your email.
- Make sure to send all the requirements otherwise the offer will be rejected.
How to apply
All quotations should be sent by email to [email protected] with the subject “Fuel for Vehicles & Generator”.Expired