Conflict Resolution (Psychosocial, Life skills coaching) Specialist (Wadi Khaled)
Kindly specify the job title in the "Subject" of your email.
Deadline for applications submission: May 31, 2021
Women are encouraged to apply
RET Liban is looking to hire one (1) Conflict Resolution Specialist who will conduct conflict resolution counselling through Focus Group Discussions (FGDs) for youth (Hard to Reach Youth) & People with Disabilities engaging beneficiaries in community dialogue that aim at addressing the challenges and issues that threaten peaceful coexistence between Syrian refugee and host community members.
- Conduct Conflict resolution counselling through Focus Group Discussions (FGDs) for youth (aged 14 to 25 years);
- Engage 400 beneficiaries in community dialogue that aim at addressing the challenges and issues that threaten peaceful coexistence between Syrian refu-gee and host community members;
- Plan and coordinate with the Program Manager and Field Officers on the schedule of the awareness sessions;
- Submit daily and monthly activities’ progress report to the Program Manag-er;
- Collaborate with Field Officers, Reporting Officer and Program Manager in choosing unique beneficiaries.
In addition, like all RET Staff
- Comply with internal policies, ensuring that activities and their performance comply with what is established in RET's Code of Conduct and other Manuals;
- Work as a team to achieve RET’s goals;
- Manage in a transparent way RET’s resources, fulfilling effectively and effi-ciently the tasks entrusted;
- Propose, constructively, alternative solutions to problems that arise in the work area.
- A Minimum of 3 years of experience in managing and implementing Awareness sessions in Conflict Resolution (Psychosocial, Life Skills Coaching).
- Bachelor's Degree (Political Science, Social Science or any related Field).
- Advanced level in Excel and Information Management System: Database management (data processing and analysis) and information presentation techniques (graphing, charting, tabling etc.).
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to foresee problems and initiate appropriate action;
- Strong report writing skills;
- Strong Communication skills;