Social Media Expert: PeaceTech
RET Liban is looking for an experienced Arabic speaking consultant/expert with training experience in the responsible use of Social Media for young people. RET Liban is implementing a German funded project that aims to strengthen social cohesion between Syrian and Lebanese youth (aged 14-25 years old) in Wadi Khaled (Akkar) and to alleviate the tensions between the refugees and host communities with the following deliverables:
Activity 1: Train of 3 Trainers on “Responsible use of Social Media”. The trainers will train 200 beneficiaries.
Activity 2: Train 50 PeaceTech-volunteers on the tracking, monitoring, and reporting on anti-refugee rhetoric and messaging on social media platform that fuels social instability.
RET Liban is looking for a Social Media consultant/expert with the following deliverables:
1) Provide training of trainers (ToT) sessions in Arabic, related to "Responsible Use of Social Media" to 3 Trainers
2) Develop training contents, materials and methodology in Arabic and English related to "Responsible Use of Social Media" including youth-friendly presentations. The proposed materials should build the team’s capacities to deliver training sessions to young people in an interactive and friendly way, to retain the beneficiaries until the end of the project and generate impact/change in their lives.
3)Provision of training contents and materials (digital copies)
4) Trainers coaching and follow up during their training to 200 beneficiaries
5) Setting the selection criteria for the 50 selected PeaceTech volunteers
6) Train the 50 selected PeaceTech volunteers on the tracking, monitoring, and reporting on anti-refugee rhetoric and messaging on social media platform that fuels social instability.
How to apply
Consultants/experts are invited to submit (1) technical and (2) financial proposals based on the description of the TOR above and send before October 8th, 2020.
The selection process will focus on: (1) Subject and Content proposed; (2) Methodology approach suggested; (3) Youth-friendly materials (4) Qualifications, (5) experiences and competencies; (6) Budget.
Interested applicants are kindly requested to send he Technical and Financial Proposal by email to [email protected] before Thursday October 8th, 2020. For any inquiries, kindly contact us by email [email protected] or by phone 01 565 466 (Mon-Fri from 9:00 to 17:00)Expired