Requires a Cover Letter?:
Application Submissions Guideline:
Kindly send your CV along with a cover letter mentioning the position you applied for in the subject line to Restart Center’s HR Director, Mrs. Rima Yahya: [email protected]
Contact Person Name:
Contact Person Position:
Contact Person Email:
- Actively collaborates with Restart Center’s multidisciplinary team.
- Administers assessments to adult and/or child beneficiaries at baseline, throughout the course of treatment, and at the end of treatment.
- Prepares a treatment plan for each beneficiary and does adjustments if/when needed.
- Conducts individual therapy sessions with beneficiaries to address symptoms and treatment progress.
- Participates in family therapy sessions as a ‘shadow therapist’ when needed.
- Participates in couple’s therapy sessions when needed.
- Participates in group therapy sessions (either as a facilitator or co-facilitator of that session).
- Submits record sheets for each session conducted with beneficiaries.
- Submits a discharge plan for each beneficiary who has completed the course of treatment.
- Submits mental health reports concerning some beneficiaries (if requested by Restart Center’s partners).
- Completes monitoring and evaluation forms on a monthly basis (including monthly checklists and beneficiary lists).
- Does home visits (for urgent cases) if needed.
- Participates in team meetings, seminars, peer supervisions, case studies and capacity building opportunities.
- Participates in care-for-caregivers activities.
- Attends individual supervision sessions with Restart Center’s Clinical Advisor (once per month).
- Attends individual supervision sessions with the assigned supervisor (once per week / two weeks)
- Follows Restart Center’s policies and bylaws.
- Holds a colloquium certificate for clinical psychologists, as well as a license to practice the clinical psychology profession from the Lebanese Ministry of Public Health.
- Clear understanding of DSM-5 and ICD-11 diagnoses.
- Clear understanding and execution of the “do no harm” and “non-discrimination” principles.
- Ability to work under pressure and within strict timelines.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Considerable work experience (3-6 years) with marginalized communities of diverse backgrounds (torture survivors, SGBV survivors, prisoners, refugees and so forth).
- Integrity, honesty, flexibility and a good team worker.
- Fluency in verbal and written Arabic and English (understanding of French is an asset).
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
04 Apr, 2023
Mental Health, Refugees, Rehabilitation
Tuesday, 18 April 2023
Period of Employment:
12 months (renewable)
1200 to 1500 (USD)
Education Degree Details:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology (required) • Master’s Degree in Clinical Psychology (required)
2 to 3 years
- North Lebanon