DEADLINE EXTENSION-REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS: RFP No. [001/2023] for the Design and Implementation of [ A Media Campaign on Article 47 of the Lebanese penal code and its fundamental legal safeguards during the first period of arrest.]
Restart Center is interested in receiving applications from established and experienced agencies to design and implement a Media Campaign on Article 47 of the Lebanese Penal Code and its fundamental legal safeguards during the first period of arrest.
• To raise awareness about the content of Article 47 and its importance in guaranteeing fundamental legal safeguards during the first period of arrest.
• To promulgate knowledge regarding the stipulations of Article 47 among communities in Lebanon and concerned parties, including judges, lawyers, national security forces, and state agencies.
• To identify the roles and responsibilities of each party concerned in implementing Article 47.
Should you require the Excel version of Annex C- Finnacial Offer form, please send an email to [email protected]
Due to limitations in the number of documents to be uploaded, please request Annex D, Annex E - Copy of Law No191 and the Q&A from [email protected]
How to apply
The offers must bear your official letter head, clearly identifying your company.
Technical and financial offer must be sealed and stamped in TWO SEPERATE envelopes which then should be sealed and stamped in a third envelope. Offers not following this requirement may be disqualified.
Please submit your offer using the Annexes provided. Offers not conforming to the requested formats may be not taken into consideration. Technical Offers could be submitted on CD or USB in a separate envelope.
Proposals should be submitted by hand in a sealed envelope to the Administrative Supervisor at Restart Center Premises in Beirut with all needed supporting documents as per the below:
- Beirut, Delivery Address:
Attention: Feryal Hamdar.
Furn El Shebbak, BLOM Bank building 5th floor,
- BID Reference: RFP No. [001/2023]
- Deadline: [11/05/2023] – 4:00 PM