Field Coordinator (Consultant)
René Moawad Foundation (RMF) is a Lebanese non-profit, non-political, non-sectarian organization that was established on November 22, 1991 two years after President René Moawad’s assassination, who was elected President of the Lebanese Republic on November 5, 1989 and killed 17 days later. President René Moawad believed in a strong and democratic state and fought for a progressive and modern Lebanon, a peaceful Lebanon, which embraces the values of democracy, human rights, moderation and pluralism.
The field coordinator will be responsible of the day-to-day field operations of cash for work activities that are being implemented by the Rene Moawad Foundation (RMF) in Nabatiyeh in the agriculture sector.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for onsite cash for work activities including assistance for outreach, cash for work participants’ management (supervisors, workers, and farmers), training, legal documentation, in accordance with the established planning schedules.
- Coordinate with RMF’s Project Manager, agriculture experts, and in-house agriculture engineers.
- Collect data and contribute to the activities report as needed (weekly, monthly, etc.).
- Maintain regular contact with local organizations.
- Liaise with other organizations, if needed.
- Determine any changes to the plan and report to the Project Manager.
- Identify and report success stories.
- Proven ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong communication and reporting skills.
- Ability to write clear and concise reports.
- Excellent knowledge of English and Arabic.
- Share key humanitarian values.
- Possess analytical approach.
- Reliable, possesses organizational skills/ Energetic and tenacious
- Agriculture Engineering Bachelor degree or similar, with at least 1 year of experience in cash for work activities.
- Should possess a car or other means of transportation.
- Regular commuting in Nabatiyeh area is required.
How to apply
René Moawad Foundation (RMF) invites you to send your CVs by email to [email protected] submitting “Field Coordinator – South Lebanon” – ARE project implemented by RMF as per the attached Job Description.
The deadline for Submission is Friday June 2nd, 2023.Expired