Agriculture Consultant for Theoretical and Practical Training of Farmers
The project “Strengthening the Resilience and Coping Capacities of Vulnerable Rural Population in North and East Lebanon” is funded by The German Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development (BMZ) and implemented by Rene Mouawad Foundation (RMF) in partnership with (WHH)
The purpose of this Open Tender is to solicit competitive offers for [Agriculture Consultant for Theoretical and Practical Training of Farmers].
The services required by the RMF are described in Annex 1 – Terms of Reference (ToR).
RMF reserves the right to negotiate, accept or reject any or all proposals and quotations at its sole discretion and to pursue or act further on any responses it considers advantageous. RMF does not bind itself to accept the lowest prices or any proposal. All proposals will be irrevocable after the tender’s closing date.
RMF reserves the right to select a shortlist of pre-selected bidders, based on the criteria announced in Article 16. Evaluation of Tenders –16.1. Evaluation of offers of the present document. Further discussions and competitive dialogue may then be conducted with the pre-selected bidders.
Scope of Work:
- The consultant will be responsible for conducting theoretical and practical training for 450 farmers working across the targeted agriculture value chains in Akkar and North Lebanon.
- The consultant will work closely with RMF and other project partners to develop training modules tailored to the farmers' needs and requirements of the Project team.
- The consultant will also provide technical assistance and support to the farmers to ensure that they are able to apply the knowledge and skills acquired during the training.
- The consultant will report to the Project Manager at RMF and will work closely with the project team in Akkar and North Lebanon.
- The consultant will be required to provide regular updates and progress reports on the training activities.
- The consultant will be responsible for delivering the following:
- Develop and deliver training modules for farmers
- Provide technical assistance and support to the farmers
- Develop and deliver a final report on the training
- Conduct coaching sessions for the farmers
- Conduct site visits to the farmer’s lands while taking a soil sample from each farmer’s land
- Provide a fertilization plan for each farmer based on the soil test results (group meeting/session).
How to apply
Bids/Proposals must include the requested documents in Article 22. Submission Part – Requested Document and be sent by email to: [email protected]