Social Worker (Health)
To be considered for this recruitment, salary history, and 3 professional supervisory references (whom we may contact after interview) with the date of availability to [email protected]. Incomplete applications will not be considered. The email subject line MUST include the following to be considered: “Social Worker_Bekaa"
Essential Functions and Areas of Accountability:
- Raise the awareness of the Covid19 isolated cases and their families on health topics related to COVID19 isolation guidelines,, identify COVID19 suspected cases and refer beneficiaries to required services;
- Conduct well-structured training sessions on health and mental health subjects while ensuring to address the most common problems related to the COVID19 pandemic; the job holder should ensure that the right information is communicated with beneficiaries and ensure that all their questions and inquiries are dealt with in an effective and efficient manner;
- After receiving appropriate trainings from the MH Supervisor, The Job Holder will provide one to one non specialized MH care for community members;
- Ensure holistic management of each assigned case from case initiation to case closure;
- Demonstrate a high level of professionalism while working or coordinating with beneficiaries, their family members, and any internal or external party; any incident or work-related conflict should be immediately reported to the Program Manager and/or Health Program Coordinator. The Job holder should avoid going into any work-related communication which might jeopardize the relationship of RI with any party;
- The job holder should demonstrate a high level of cultural sensitivity, professionalism, politeness and objectivity when dealing with the beneficiaries under all circumstances;
- Coordinate closely with the Medical Advisor in order to inform the job holder about any referral cases for an effective and efficient follow up;
- Actively participate in weekly staff meetings and submit reports on time.
Work Coordination: Internal direct reporting, dotted line work coordination and external coordination
The Job holder reports directly to the Senior Public Health Officer. Under the guidance of the PM and direct supervision of the Health PC, the job holder will have a dotted-line work coordination with RI’s Psychotherapists in order to ensure that tasks are being implemented in alignment with the needed work plans and deliverables.