To be considered for this recruitment, salary history, and 3 professional supervisory references (whom we may contact after interview) with the date of availability to [email protected]. Incomplete applications will not be considered. The email subject line MUST include the following to be considered: “Education Advisor_Beirut"
- Advise and support the RI Lebanon team with planning and implementation of homework support groups (HSGs) and/or online learning for children.
- Provide advice and support to the education field team on the implementation of educational projects.
- Conduct regular classroom observations for teachers in formal and non-formal education projects aimed at follow up, giving advice and support to improve the quality of teaching activities.
- Submit monthly report of the education program progress, workflow, improvements, success, and modifications that should be done.
- Conduct regular field visits to RI’s learning centers.
- Participate in discussions with UNICEF, Ministry of Education and Higher Education (MEHE), parent committees, and other stakeholders to identify areas for coordination and collaboration.
- Work closely with program and MEAL Teams to ensure the monitoring and evaluation of programming and measure improvements in children’s academic skills and scholastic achievement in RI education programs.
- Assist the MEAL team in reviewing and updating the education MEAL tools and materials.
- Conduct training assessment needs and developing training materials aimed at building capacities for teachers and CFE Centers Supervisors in remedial, retention and/or online learning programs.
- Participate in the Lessons Learned events.
Work with the Country Director, Program Director, and Program Manager on new project design including writing of proposals, providing technical lead in designing of objectives, activities for educational projects and related budgets.