To be considered for this recruitment, salary history, and 3 professional supervisory references (whom we may contact after interview) with the date of availability to [email protected]. Incomplete applications will not be considered. The email subject line MUST include the following to be considered: “Clinical Psychologist-Beirut".
Essential Functions and Areas of Accountability:
Outreaching activities and networking
- Conduct outreach activities in close coordination to support the team to conduct Mental Health (MH) assessments at field level.
- Build a network with MH actors in Beirut to refer cases based on their needs to case management units or various types of therapy (speech therapy, psychomotor therapy, etc.).
- Receive referrals from the field and from MH actors in Beirut and provide referred cases with MH sessions at community level and/or RI’s supported PHCC according to the plan set by the MH Coordinator.
- Conduct outreach activities in the community in order to provide MH sessions for beneficiaries having difficulties reaching RI’s supported PHCC.
Reporting and Documentation
- Report on weekly progress to the MH Coordinator.
- Monitor the psychological progress of the beneficiary, review cases with the MH Coordinator and refer cases to specialized services when required (speech therapy, psychomotor therapy, etc.).
- Participate in weekly meetings with the Mental Health Team, during which cases will be discussed and support and supervision will be provided by the MH Coordinator;
- Collect data from beneficiaries and fill out the necessary forms for each session conducted (assessment form, follow-up form);
- File documents in an organized and efficient manner in order to facilitate the review of cases;
- Ensure efficient data collection by filling in the MH database on a daily basis.
- Demonstrate a high level of professionalism while working or coordinating with beneficiaries, their family members and all internal or external parties. Any incident or work-related conflict should be immediately reported to the MH Coordinator and/or Program Manager. The Job holder should avoid going into any work-related communication which might jeopardize the relationship of RI with any party.
- The job holder should demonstrate a high level of cultural sensitivity, professionalism, politeness and objectivity when dealing with the beneficiaries under all circumstances.
- The job holder should be able to provide structured clinical assessments and develop consistent treatment plans.